Sonic Electronix

What do you guys think of downgrading systems?

well my 12 btl gets pretty fucking loud lol, plus your car being a hatchback i dont see it being that hard to get loud, we hooking up 2 12 lvl 3's soon ill let you know how loud it gets

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

a pair of RE SX 12"s on the 2200 would be a great little SQL setup. IDQs on the 1200 would sound amazing but wont be all that loud (142db ish). level 3s on the 1200 might get a little louder and still sound good.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well my 12 btl gets pretty fucking loud lol, plus your car being a hatchback i dont see it being that hard to get loud, we hooking up 2 12 lvl 3's soon ill let you know how loud it gets

Ya fo sho Im waiting for you guys to get that shit done. This is what im considering 2 lvl 3 12s or 2 15s or 2 kicker l7 12s or 3 10s

steven.jpg

1- 12in or 15in with atleast 2000w RMS should be just fine for a downgrade.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

yeah sam finished the box today we were gonna hook it up but i smashed my finger and had to go to the doctor. i broke it and i didnt get out till like 10pm and it started pouring down HARD. so we gotta wait till tommorow, but hopefully it dont rain LOL you saw the free air vid right?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah sam finished the box today we were gonna hook it up but i smashed my finger and had to go to the doctor. i broke it and i didnt get out till like 10pm and it started pouring down HARD. so we gotta wait till tommorow, but hopefully it dont rain LOL you saw the free air vid right?

Ya got a little nvervous about the tinsel leads looks like they could snap over time. what power you guy running to em.

steven.jpg

gonna be running a t1000 at 1 ohm. birthsheet says 1639rms ... doing gain with dmm at 1600. picking up a hc2400 on sunday to help keep the amp happy

1j1450.png

im gonna pm you my number so you can text me so i can tell you immediatly how it sounds lol

1j1450.png

gonna be running a t1000 at 1 ohm. birthsheet says 1639rms ... doing gain with dmm at 1600. picking up a hc2400 on sunday to help keep the amp happy

Cool well if I like it I'll buy mine then I have about a grand to spend so should be easy to find something. I am just really leaning torward the l7s they dont sound amazing but they are loud ass subs for being mainline shit.

steven.jpg

lol i thought the point was to downgrade?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1j1450.png