neither have i, but my brothers rsx came with bucket seats (race type) and they were pretty comfy, i like how they hold you in

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

that is kind of a hard question to answer. First off are you talking about real racing seats (sparco, recarro ect) or pep boys "racing" seats? Also it depends on your personal "shape" i am a chubby kid and find them (edit: real racing seats) uncomfortable because my jelly over flows the bolsters lol :drinks:

Edited by devil4u2c

that is kind of a hard question to answer. First off are you talking about real racing seats (sparco, recarro ect) or pep boys "racing" seats? Also it depends on your personal "shape" i am a chubby kid and find them (edit: real racing seats) uncomfortable because my jelly over flows the bolsters lol :drinks:

then i guess i wont like em either.... lol

smdsig.jpg

Yeah, the real racing seats aren't supposed to be for a daily driver (comfortable) they are supposed to be safe.. You can get race style bucket seats that are still safe and for weekend warrior type set ups for decent price, and they are decently comfortable.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

last ones i sat in were at lowes friday night an they were like sitting onconcrete. so unless you buy soe realllllllly expenssive ones then no

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.