Jump to content

Xbox Disc Drive Won't Read Games...


Recommended Posts

Posted

So my xbox won't read ANY games, I have one that's brand new had it for about a week now clean as can be, and it won't read that. I went to the xbox website ran through a trouble shooting sequence, and well... the verdict is it will cost me 120 dollars to get my xbox fixed... There's no way my parents will pay for this... If I have to, I'm gonna buy a new fucking console for 199... might as well, then order a working drive off the internet BAM fix the old one, sell it on craigslist... now this is all random shit that no one cares about, but it helps me to let the world no about my small issues... thanks...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Posted

When it happened to mine I brought it back to best buy and hot a brand new Xbox free. Or you could try putting the game on your harddrive.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

yeah def take it back to where u bought it, its prob under warranty either way.

should of bought a ps3 facepalm.gif

Posted

if its brand new there should be a warranty on it and you can get it fixed for free.i just saw something on tv today ,some E3 thing and theres a new style 360 comming out this week for 299 with a 250 gig hdd.

heres the link... http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-21539_7-20007644-10391702.html

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Posted

yeah def take it back to where u bought it, its prob under warranty either way.

should of bought a ps3 facepalm.gif

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Posted

SOLUTION: Get pissed off and punch the xbox!

I did this it fixed it, and I went on line and searched punch xbox to get disc drive to work, and sure enough AFTER I found out the solution it has been pointed out on multiple threads about modifying xbox's... IDK how long it'll hold up but FUCK YOU MICROSOFT 120 DOLLARS TO FIX THAT?!

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...