yeah those are the same bulbs, you just find what bulb you replacing and it should be a perfect match. only thing is that it makes your turn signal flicker fast, unless u get some little resistor things. witch i dont really wanna mess with.

Where do I find different bulbs? I need like a 2825 or something and I only see 3 different choices on that site, and none of them are ..what I need? :(

Where do I find different bulbs? I need like a 2825 or something and I only see 3 different choices on that site, and none of them are ..what I need? :(

yeah google that number buld. and they will give you different number bulbs that will work as replacements. and then u go to the site and find one that works....ill try it and put a link down.

they are exopensive but worth it, the only thing i didnt like was the quick flashing but i can live with it.

EDIT: http://www.google.com/search?q=replacing+2825+bulb&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

i think thats the small 194 bulbs witch are too small for this "switch back" kind to fit into. sucks. what kind of car do you have?

Edited by BeatBox

yeah google that number buld. and they will give you different number bulbs that will work as replacements. and then u go to the site and find one that works....ill try it and put a link down.

they are exopensive but worth it, the only thing i didnt like was the quick flashing but i can live with it.

EDIT: http://www.google.com/search?q=replacing+2825+bulb&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

i think thats the small 194 bulbs witch are too small for this "switch back" kind to fit into. sucks. what kind of car do you have?

I'd be okay with the fast blinking, I think.. or could get some load thingies :D Damn I really want those bulbs :P I'll have to search around when I have some time. I have a 2009 aveo, btw.

Edit: hey, dunno what I was smoking whenever I couldn't find the bulb, and said I need 2825 rofl, I need 1157 and it's right there.. I'm such a retard... (Oops, I see now.. I'd need 2825 for the license plate light, I just got them mixed up :P )

Also, how many LEDs are in yours?

Edit 2: I'd need 1156 for the back, so I wouldn't be able to put them in the back? Are yours in the back?

Edited by somerandomguy

I'd be okay with the fast blinking, I think.. or could get some load thingies :D Damn I really want those bulbs :P I'll have to search around when I have some time. I have a 2009 aveo, btw.

Edit: hey, dunno what I was smoking whenever I couldn't find the bulb, and said I need 2825 rofl, I need 1157 and it's right there.. I'm such a retard... (Oops, I see now.. I'd need 2825 for the license plate light, I just got them mixed up :P )

Also, how many LEDs are in yours?

Edit 2: I'd need 1156 for the back, so I wouldn't be able to put them in the back? Are yours in the back?

mine are one the front....theres like 32 leds i think not sure, a lot tho.

Okay man, thanks :D Whenever I have some spare monies I think I'll be getting these :P

Edit: I also just noticed that the truck isn't yours :P (which sucks.. pretty nice truck..) but yeah.

oh ill make a video! so that it IS mine showing the bulbs lol