burning a cd off itunes

i uploaded one of my cds to itunes so if it got scratched i can just play it on my ipod but i want to take it off itunes and burn it and i did but i unno if it will work or not, it burned it in a .m4a format and i was wondering how i can burn it so i can play it in a regular cdplayer

i kno how to go into itunes to get songs and what knot but this cd wont do like the others will

and i think cause i uploaded the other cds from my comp to itunes but this one i uploaded it to itunes and now i cant find the cd, can i reformat it to mp3 and use those?

when i burnt the disk it said it can be played in other comps but i unno in a reg cdplayer yet, i aint tried it yet, and for some reason when i play the cd on itunes it dont skip but when i do on media player it does skip, its the same file and i unno why

plz help cause i need to burn this today

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

if this violates any coppy write laws im sorry, the cd was baught from walmart and i uploaded it to itunes so i did nothing wrong, i just dont want to go buy another coppy when i got a good coppy on my comp

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

If you still have all the songs on iTunes, Put them all into a Playlist and in the bottom-right hand corner it will say "Burn Disc". Do that. Make sure you hit "Audio CD" and put like a 2-seconds gap between songs.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Even if it they are m4a you can burn it as an audio cd and it will play

If you want go to the Preferences I believe and you can go to the import and choose to import in mp3...also, nothing wrong with buying a cd and burning it as long as it is for yourself

oh and I like to have no audio gap, its pointless IMO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i lost the orignal cd and when i tryed to burn it i used windows media player and it burned it as m4a audio instead of mp3 or wav or w/e u need to play in a regular cdplayer

Haven't burned a cd in over 2 years so I couldn't tell ya

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

OK, couple things...you used WMP so I have a feeling they are WMA not MP3 and if you burned it as an audio cd the file format SHOULD not matter (I never burn at WMA so don't quote me).

Just pop it in your computer and use Itunes to import as mp3 then reburn as an audio cd

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

thats the only way i could burn it, i went into itunes and found the cd but its uploaded as a m4a file instead of mp3, i didn't kno how to do the mp3 thing till now and i dont have the cd to load it

i'll try something later

only thing i found was it said it could only be played in a computer cdplayer, i tried my house stereo and it was just 1 file and played about 30min but no audio