burning a cd off itunes

oh, i forgot, i tryed to burn it with my documents but it wouldn't reconize the file format

so your saying to burn the cd how it will burn it and load it onto itunes as a mp3 and then try it that way?

the cd is ricky skaggs - bluegrass rules!

i kno its not some kinds music other ppl listen to on here but i live in the south so i just like it i guess

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Like the others have said, go into iTunes and take the songs you want as a CD and put them into a playlist. Once they are in a playlist you can burn it to a CD. When I was using my stock HU for the '02 Intrepid it would play the m4a burned CDs no problem.

In the future, you can go to Edit > Preferences > General (it's the tab) > Import Settings... > then you can change it to mp3 for future imports.

Yeah just take your m4a burned cd and import again using Itunes but like me and the guy above said just change the import settings...when you go to burn choose audio CD and also check the CD Text box or w/e so when you play it the track names/artist will show

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical