Dont buy an ion!!! i made that mistake. Theyre very unreliable and dont last very long. What you should do is buy an older proto pmr. Theyre cheap reliable and you can upgrade to a ul grip.

i dont know what you did to yours but i loved mine. it always worked and made a great backup gun. never gave me a single problem. maybe you just didnt know what you were doing. no offense but we all didnt know what we were doing, and thought we did, at some point.

OP, nothing screams NOOB like a rocking trigger. just say no.

damn... now i want to do an SMD paintball day. wish that was possible.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i rocked a spyder fenix as my first gun.

had it running really low pressure for a blowback, had a rocking trigger too, i liked it, but it was still a blowback.

you could probably find a DM6 fairly cheap now.

*cries* i still have my DM6. i hate that they sell cheap now. its a bad ass fucking marker.

are GEN-E matrixs worth a ton of money yet? you guys know what that is? the 1st company to make the spool valve. DYE bought them out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

*cries* i still have my DM6. i hate that they sell cheap now. its a bad ass fucking marker.

are GEN-E matrixs worth a ton of money yet? you guys know what that is? the 1st company to make the spool valve. DYE bought them out.

lol yeah theyre great guns. i always wanted one back when i played, but thats when they were new and they cost $$$.

i saw a DM3 for like $100 the other day, i almost wanted to buy it.

idk about GEN-E matrix's though.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

who ever said dont buy a ion probobly didnt take care of it the right way. ive had one for like 3 years and it is a champ greatist back up ive ever owned. as far as a rocking trigger and anti chop that spyder will chop and break balls like a champ with that damn trigger. nothing against kingman but the rocking trigger is garb

99 Toyota tacoma

- Alpine CDA 9887 head unit

- Rockford Mids & Highs

- Soundstreme TRX Mids & High amp

- Hifonics 2010D amp

- 15 Kicker L7

- 4 cube fiberglass box at 33 Hz

- optima yellow top

- big 3

- Knu wiring

- future vision 8K hids

- 36 square Ft damp pro with tweaker kit

soon to come

-1 more optima yellow top

lol yeah theyre great guns. i always wanted one back when i played, but thats when they were new and they cost $$$.

i saw a DM3 for like $100 the other day, i almost wanted to buy it.

idk about GEN-E matrix's though.

yep, thats when i got mine. 2006... traded my ion and 04 shocker for it. lol i have a video from my 1st day with it. camera is just watching me and you can hear me saying "back right *pop pop pop* back rights gone... back center *pop pop pop* back center gone... right dorrito *pop pop pop* right dorrito gone" lol. sorry, just reminiscing.

if there is ever a paintball museum, the GEN-E matrix WILL be in it. it brought on the death of the cocker lol.

aww the good ol dm6. That was the last gun I owned. And it was the hot thing to have back when I played. And my ion that I kept as a backup was a great gun. Always shot true and was very reliable.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I wouldnt buy an ion, they are pretty unreliable and say.. They have low resale value but if u do decide to go with an ion i say buy one used! they go for super cheap and with TONS of upgrades.. they arent that good.. but still what is ur budget..?? i say go ahead save up ur money and buy a different marker instead of upgradeing parts on ur spyder.. (not worth it) For example u can look into the new dangerous power g4 or even the g3... they come very well equiped stock and are SUPER reliable.. what games do u play? I play speedball.. any info like this can help on deciding which new gun to get..

-Edgar

did you ever own one? maybe people have so many problems with them because mostly noobs buy them and they dont know dick about how to take care of a gun. my ion was a great back up when i played XPSL. would buy another one any time.