Sonic Electronix

What Kinda screws/bolts do you use to secure the BTL

I'm going to menards or lowes today to look for something to hold my BTL down just wanted to know what most people use to do this. Size and Type of screw/bolt would be nice maybe also any type of star head screw also. Let me know what u use to hold this monster down.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I'm going to menards or lowes today to look for something to hold my BTL down just wanted to know what most people use to do this. Size and Type of screw/bolt would be nice maybe also any type of star head screw also. Let me know what u use to hold this monster down.

I used regular 1.25" screw the first time and broke 6/8 lol then I just used 2" screws because they were bigger and I thing I broke one after a while but I do not recall. And that was just my way of doing it but someone else could suggest something much better, I am positive.

Get the biggest wood screw that will fit. Or you can get T-nuts and machine screws. Only problem with them is if you dont line all the holes up perfect you are gonna have a hard time getting all the screws to go in.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

its not that hard to use tnuts n the bolts thats what i use for my 18" and i never had a problem, u will need to ream the mounting holes out a lil bit with a drill bit to make em fit but, i find that to be the best cuz if ur using that BTL like its supposed to then you will need bolts

2001 Grand AM

Pioneer UB4000 HU

Tsunami / Monster Wire's

DC POWER INC 260SP ALT w/ XS Power VCM

BIG 3 All 1/0 Monster 400 + YT Under Hood

Stinger SPV70 x2 in Trunk

4x SA-10's On There Way soon i hope

SS XXX-4000D @ .7ohm 3K+

RF Power 4x6's & 6x9's Monsoon Powered

PG TL22 Line Driver

148.7db @ 35-45hz sweep w/ 12" BTL

its not that hard to use tnuts n the bolts thats what i use for my 18" and i never had a problem, u will need to ream the mounting holes out a lil bit with a drill bit to make em fit but, i find that to be the best cuz if ur using that BTL like its supposed to then you will need bolts

what size 5/16, smaller ? i know how long i need, but what size will the holes on the btl except ?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived