Jay's Burb (4thorder Build), New Subs Coming Soon!!!!

Just like to thank all you guys for the positive feedback on my build.. I know I still have tons to learn on these 4thorders, but I have talked with Mike and he said its trial and error.. Hope I succeed on this when Im done..:yahoo:

Jay

Looking good jay, this beast is gna be impressive to see as well!! Maybe one day when your burb is done we will have to meet up somewhere (when gas isn't 729294&2&2 a gallon lol)

:)

That would be baddass bro.. Only if the gas goes down to $1.50..lol With the added weight we are going to add to our rides, Im thinking gas mileage is going to suck..

like gas mileage doesnt suck already? :lol:

idc if the mileage goes down a bit, it cant get much worse... :shrug:

keep up the progress man. ;)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Not much to update guys, just got the all 3 layers done now.. picked up some 2x3 boards to make the support bracing for the baffles.. I should have some updated pics soon..:peepwall::popcorn:

Jay

Well i know i have not updated for awhile.. The build will be put on hold for sometime, my wife is needing to quit her current job and look for another.. Its going to be a rough road for alittle while but it will look up..

Jay

Archived