Sundown Audio

just ordered soundstream rub1.1600d

skyler411

Congrats but why even ask AFTER you've bought it? Rubicon's are like, Soundstream's bottom of the line stuff IIRC so I doubt they do rated.

Actually, I believe Rubicons are just below the reference and human reign lines, quality wise. They are not the bottom line amps at all. And, yes, you should be able to see rated wattage as long as you can give it good voltage. I love my new Rubicon!

Custom Sounds NW takes your ideas and turns them into your reality.

Custom enclosures, consultations, service and installation of mobile electronics and home theater equipment.

References available!

My FB Page

Two fully loaded fi SSD18's + Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D wired to .5 ohm for 3600 RMS = Bass for your face!

a good solid amp you will like it :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

That amp is going to beat that sub to death, and sound killer doing it! My 2500D is only running at 2 ohm and it is a beast, even for two 18's. Does anyone know if the Rubys are .5 ohm stable? I don't even want to try it on my amp, but i know a guy who is asking about it.

Custom Sounds NW takes your ideas and turns them into your reality.

Custom enclosures, consultations, service and installation of mobile electronics and home theater equipment.

References available!

My FB Page

Two fully loaded fi SSD18's + Soundstream Rubicon RUB1.2500D wired to .5 ohm for 3600 RMS = Bass for your face!

Actually, I believe Rubicons are just below the reference and human reign lines, quality wise. They are not the bottom line amps at all. And, yes, you should be able to see rated wattage as long as you can give it good voltage. I love my new Rubicon!

the human reign is like there top of the line amps, check out the specs.

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Archived