shts coming along :good:

your getting your alt quick, Ive called DC too many times to count and no answer <_<

thing will get down once finished hair%20trick.gif

If you want to come up this weekend i think ill be doing some finishing touches on the wall. Rizzy71 is coming into town and you should come up too for a Demo

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

If you want to come up this weekend i think ill be doing some finishing touches on the wall. Rizzy71 is coming into town and you should come up too for a Demo

might have to, hopefully it gets nice outside. either way u have a sweet as shop to work outta of

might have to, hopefully it gets nice outside. either way u have a sweet as shop to work outta of

ya the shop is FTW, and we could work on your car too maybe if we have some extra time. but thats only if mines all done :yahoo:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

well didnt get too much done tonight i started drinking with my boss and we got creative.. so here is what we did..

Blacked out back windows.. zero visablity ftw

Aq003-4.jpg?t=1303871952

the reason nothing really got done..

Aq001-4.jpg?t=1303871952

Window vision.. its not cut vinyl its PRINTED

Aq004-4.jpg?t=1303871952

Side trim and wood filler

Aq005-3.jpg?t=1303871952

blacked the fuck outta the side windows lol

is that back vinyl good to go? or just one there to see what it looks like?

ull be able to see that no problem

its on there.. not coming off.. cannot see in OR out.

Archived