Sonic Electronix

id be careful i have seen a lot people drop in those bigger speaker in small vehicles have them ported wrong and it crack some windows :/ but i know a guy with s10 2x18" subs he got it port on bottom of his cab i wouldn't mind cutting holes threw bottom.

like under the cab? or on the very bottom of the bed to the back of the cab?

haha small world (:

and he turn back of his cab into a wall behind the seat and air ported on bottom of cab .. but are you saying speaker to big to fit from seat to back cab wall?

this is a picture of the sub i have now, just to give you an idea...

xxxsub.jpg

but i want to do something like more cone area movement for more bard hitting bass..

How big are the holes? You could do a 3 chamber single reflex band pass www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxes4.asp#5 if the holes are big enough to fit proper size ports through.

edit for link fail

Edited by mikeg321

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

How big are the holes? You could do a 3 chamber single reflex band pass ww.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxes4.asp#5 if the holes are big enough to fit proper size ports through.

the holes in the back of the cab are ummm maybe 4in x 10in but dont qoute me on that haha but theres two in the back of the cab.. and i could cut the bed a little to match them..

I really don't know much about designing bandpass enclosures but I don't think you would have enough port area using those holes for 4 15s. Would 4 12s be an option?

Edited by mikeg321

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I really don't know much about designin bandpass enclosures but I don't think you would have enough port area using those holes for 4 15s. Would 4 12s be an option?

oh yes as long as it hard enough just running port thru.. im going to throw my box it the bad and just run the port thru and see what it sounds like and see if its worth going thru with it..