Okay, so this little project is for a bit of fun with all the gear I have lying around since my big amp got stolen.

Since I am the only one of my friends with a decent party stereo I thought i would make a slightly more portable machine. This is going to be made as cheap as possible :)

So this is the specs so far:

1 x Wheelie bin (like the one on the right)

wheelie_bins.jpg

3 x Computer power supplies ( 1kw total power output at 12v) Possibly replaced by a transformer for a better voltage (Custom wound)

1 x Kenwood KFC-3011 sub S4 coil.

2 x Venom 100w 6x9

2 x 6.5 or 5.5 components (Waiting for mate to donate such item)

1 x Cheap as hell head unit with AUX input

1 x Strobe light

4 x cooling modules

So the idea is the sub will be in the bottom, sealed of from the top with a ported enclosure ported to 37 Hz, then above that there will be the 6 x 9's in a sealed enclosure above the subs, possibly along with the 6.5/5.5's. Then above that there will be enough room to stick your beers! This is where the cooling modules come in, keep the brews cold! The headunit will be poking up just under the lid, and the stobe will be angling out of the bin at the back, with mirrors on the lid to help reflect it. And to top it off, LED's running of the headunit to the beat :)

So pics up tomorrow of gear in the light, coming into winter so light aint good at 5pm... It wont be until friday when I start doing the sub section of the bin.

Cheers for cheking out atm, I know I'm going to get some "cool story bro"s but what the hell.

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical