so i fried my memphis mc1000d like june 21 and i gave it to a local place to send to memphis. I live in memphis. So its now july 19 and they still dont have my amp back after telling me (7-14) days. This is a load of bullshit. I keep calling them and they say " early next week". So i called them today, got the ra number, called memphis, and memphis said they dont have my amp. So i call autotronics back and he is like " ok im going to call my rep" and ill get back to you. Well he doesn't call back so i call him and he says " trust me man I don't need your amp" i guess he thinks i think they stole my amp or some shit. So he is talking this shady bullshit to me, and at this point i'd rather buy that used one off andrew and never go pick this amp up from the fucks because ill be lucky if it comes in anytime soon. What do you think i should do? Threaten to take them to court and see what happens(know it sounds a little deep)? Wait till friday and call again? Go up there and burn the bitch down? this is pretty damn rediculous

Edited by wfeld

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi