Woke up this morning, walking up to my car and see glass on the sidewalk. That can't be good... sure enough, some savage threw a brick through my window. The only stuff they took is worthless, but annoying for me to replace. They were not smart enough to take any of my stereo equipment, which is funny... and with the exception of my faceplate.

(I swear to god it was there when I first discovered the car and 5 minutes later I came back it was gone.. I could be high though, but I swear people took shit in broad daylight AFTER I discovered it.. wtf?)

Anyhow, so are replacement Pioneer faceplates cheap on Ebay or what? [edit] found the model # is DEHP3000IB, so do I need an exact match?

I'll probably end up buying it back from them on Ebay, which is the only place I would think they could sell it.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

Woke up this morning, walking up to my car and see glass on the sidewalk. That can't be good... sure enough, some savage threw a brick through my window. The only stuff they took is worthless, but annoying for me to replace. They were not smart enough to take any of my stereo equipment, which is funny... and with the exception of my faceplate.

(I swear to god it was there when I first discovered the car and 5 minutes later I came back it was gone.. I could be high though, but I swear people took shit in broad daylight AFTER I discovered it.. wtf?)

Anyhow, so are replacement Pioneer faceplates cheap on Ebay or what? How do I even find out my model #? They left the remote, is it on there? I just can't even think right now.

I'll probably end up buying it back from them on Ebay, which is the only place I would think they could sell it.

Very Sad :angry:

The only way to find the model number is

Take out the HU from Dash and the model number is there

They have reports of over 140 cars being broken into around here,but they leave the doors unlocked.

What kind of car was yours

sorry for your bad luck

Moving where the Money Trees are

Very Sad :angry:

The only way to find the model number is

Take out the HU from Dash and the model number is there

They have reports of over 140 cars being broken into around here,but they leave the doors unlocked.

What kind of car was yours

sorry for your bad luck

I got the model # now, DEHP3000IB but wonder what faceplates will work with it. Only that one?

Anyhow, 98 malibu and a total piece of shit which is funny they even broke into it. It could have been worse I guess, but I don't have money for car stereo shit right now and there HAS to be some affordable options.

Why the fuck is my faceplate so god damn expensive?

images-1.jpg

i got my ipod jacked a few nights ago bro there is 400 gone right there

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I got the model # now, DEHP3000IB but wonder what faceplates will work with it. Only that one?

Anyhow, 98 malibu and a total piece of shit which is funny they even broke into it. It could have been worse I guess, but I don't have money for car stereo shit right now and there HAS to be some affordable options.

Why the fuck is my faceplate so god damn expensive?

Damn

Must of been a Crack head looking for easy money :angry:

I would honestly search Craigslist or post a wanted ad on ebay

I hate when these low lifes go after good people,but turn the tables and try and break into there fort O shitt you would be on **CNN Man try's to rob homeless man and beats him up**

I will look for the Faceplate for you

What did you want to spend $25-35

Moving where the Money Trees are

Most Pioneers made in that year model

Edited by Bigballa39213

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

I will look for the Faceplate for you

What did you want to spend $25-35

Thanks pimp! You nailed my price range for sure, I looked at some other models and thought $50 worse case, but damn nearly $100??!!

I am going to call up Pioneer tomorrow and ask them for sure what is compatible because there are soooo many different model #'s, who knows what would work and what wouldn't.

images-1.jpg

Thanks pimp! You nailed my price range for sure, I looked at some other models and thought $50 worse case, but damn nearly $100??!!

I am going to call up Pioneer tomorrow and ask them for sure what is compatible because there are soooo many different model #'s, who knows what would work and what wouldn't.

good luck with that. i hear the techs that answer the phone at pioneer are worthless. maybe they will sell you a face plate cheap if you tell them what happened.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.