yet another noob question

pheint_1

how do you run your components active, can some one show via a diagram or something please i dont really get how that works and whats the difference over running them with the passive crossovers included ?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

active is just amp 2 speakers u use the amp setting (and if u can the deck 2) for the cut offs

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

so you connect directly to the amp and ditch the passive crossover?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

so you connect directly to the amp and ditch the passive crossover?

Active is just filtering with a powered device. You set your amp up like a crossover and run the speakers/tweeters directly from it. This is good when you have clusters, and it is a bit different to the ear to run passive.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived