Playa Named Joe Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 Nice build. I always thought KNU was pronounced like "new" 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
JZeFF Posted July 1, 2010 Author Report Posted July 1, 2010 Nice build. I always thought KNU was pronounced like "new" Yeah, it is pronounced "new" sorry about that. Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
JZeFF Posted July 1, 2010 Author Report Posted July 1, 2010 When I got my order from Knue yesterday they forgot to include about 20 feet of 8awg wire. Called them up today and they are making it right, no questions asked. They also gave me a free t-shirt and decal Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
JZeFF Posted July 5, 2010 Author Report Posted July 5, 2010 Well... I have a bunch of sweet pics to show off!! The coolest one being: How my amp went up in smoke without blowing any of the internal fuses!!! I got it all hooked up, baby step testing it all day... double checking all my wiring, fusing, etc... Worked fine for like 3 hours of testing... SWEET Decided to take my car out to see the fireworks with my girl... got to the parking lot and shut off my car... started it right back up to reposition my car, POOF, CRACKLE.... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Its awesome to see smoke come out of something you spent sooo much money on, and for apparently no reason... And before anyone asks... its not a bad ground... had the grounds on both amps hooked directly up to the battery... Gain wasnt even turned up half way, amps were strapped at 2 ohms, was not clipping the signal in ANY way.... Spent more than 2 months planning and purchasing... now im seriously about to sell every single fucking thing thats in my car... I dont even understand how what just happened could in any way be considered an error on my part... Im beyod pissed off... Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
bdMoron Posted July 5, 2010 Report Posted July 5, 2010 Damn man that shit sucks. I know how you feel. I had a fully loaded BTL with a beautiful box and 30' of knu fleks stolen out my car in broad daylight. Which amp was it? 1995 Chevy Camaro Alpine CDA-7892 1 SA-12 DD CM1 @1 ohms XS Power D1200 Knukoncepts Fleks Coming soon.... Beyma mids and highs, alot of them
k3n12ock Posted July 5, 2010 Report Posted July 5, 2010 Sorry to hear bro but that's what you get for buying a DAT amp 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
JZeFF Posted July 5, 2010 Author Report Posted July 5, 2010 It was one of my 1000.1,s... I'm fucking pissed, I know with 100% certainty that I didn't make ANY mistakes... Shits ridiculous. Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
k3n12ock Posted July 5, 2010 Report Posted July 5, 2010 Word. No offense to DAT but I know a few people who've ran DAT and have had nothing but problems with the amps. Hope you get up and bumpin soon bro. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
JZeFF Posted July 5, 2010 Author Report Posted July 5, 2010 I give up... I'm done. Once I get this shit figured out, I quit... Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
JZeFF Posted July 5, 2010 Author Report Posted July 5, 2010 So I pulled the amp... Basically the entire half of the board is fried, all 4 internal fuses were fine though... WTF...Anyone care to try to explain how it could possibly be my fault? Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.