Sonic Electronix

Throw another ap3000 in

nnnnoooooo. the SX wont like that.

i would say it should be that loud but that all depends on you. some people fail enough to only get 146 out of 18"s and some people do 160+. just keep building boxes till you get a number you are happy with.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

those subs will take that power and i dont see why you wouldn't hit those numbers. You might want a lil more power though but id just do that setup and see where your at. You'll be really close to a 150 im sure.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Throw another ap3000 in

Isn't that a bit too much? They're rated for 1kw each. One Audiopipe AP-30001D would be more than enough. Make sure you have a powerful enough electrical system though.

Edit: Well you could probably burp with two APs but I wouldn't turn them up that high with daily listening

Edited by calvin_115

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

if you hold a good charge of 13+ those sx's can handle a good 2k rms each, but at that power level if you clip them then they prolly gonna toast. So unless you really know how to set gains and not beat the shit outta them daily then id stay with 1 ap3000.1

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

if you hold a good charge of 13+ those sx's can handle a good 2k rms each, but at that power level if you clip them then they prolly gonna toast. So unless you really know how to set gains and not beat the shit outta them daily then id stay with 1 ap3000.1

box bigger or smaller tune lower or higher this is going to be a daily system weekend comps

box bigger or smaller tune lower or higher this is going to be a daily system weekend comps

well you want the box as big as you can make it. and if your wanting to hit good numbers then look up the fs of the sub and tune the box right around that fs or a bit higher. I hit a 153.8 on my 2 15'' Team rockford fosgate's on 2 t2500.1s but i have 2 hc2400s and 2 hc1800s and the box is 9c^ft tuned @ 38hz lol. its my daily and it hits great doesn't slam the lows but sounds good still and is extremely loud. Good hairtricks too.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

i have just one resx 18 in a box that the idiot i got it from built thats around 2.5 cft and not sure what its tuned to but on around 800 watts rms in my 2000 tahoe hit 143 on music so id say its possible to get near 150 with that set up

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Possibly. You can't just throw (2) 18s in boxes off 3k and automatically hit 150s because it depends on a lot of factors. How many alts you have? How many batteries? How good are you install skills? You going to burp or play music? I've seen (3) 15s hit 148 but have seen (2) 10s hit 151 so yeah..