Sonic Electronix

Today marks the day when last month my amp started to die. Its been a very quiet month without the bass. I've had to rely on my un-amped 5x7's to supply my bass addiction. They just can't cut it. Sure tons of people go without the heavy bass most of their lives but I can't. I have no money right now to spend on a new amp, anyone know someone that can fix amps for a low price?

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

Today marks the day when last month my amp started to die. Its been a very quiet month without the bass. I've had to rely on my un-amped 5x7's to supply my bass addiction. They just can't cut it. Sure tons of people go without the heavy bass most of their lives but I can't. I have no money right now to spend on a new amp, anyone know someone that can fix amps for a low price?

I been without for a month too man I sent my amp out to DB-R to be repaired a month ago there real busy so it will be fixed this week but its been a tough month, and there not really cheap but they dont cut corners and they fix things right, All i have heard about them is good things so for a couple hundred bucks you can have it repaired depending on whats wrong with it but depending on what amp you got that might not be cost effective

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

how is db-r?

can they fix 4ch's?

i was gunna send my 4ch into these people http://www.amprepaircenter.com/index.htm but im gunna call them first to make sure it wont cost more than the amp is worth to fix, i just think its something wrong with some kinda voltage regulator type shit cause it worked on my rectifire but made the voltage drop from 13.8v to 8.6v, but it played out the front channels with the protect light on, but rear channels were really distorted, but when i put it on my 300amp jumper box it wouldn't play anything so i unno wtf wrong with it

amp is a hifonics zxi4406, got it from someone on here used and it worked fine @2ohm on each channel but when i put it to 4ohm on each channel i was playing a real low bass song in my truck and the amps are under my box kinda on there own amp rack and all of a sudden mids n highs cut off, i kno it wasnt voltage problems cause i got big 3 in 0guage, 950amp front battery, and a stinger sp800 in back to go with 1000rms so i unno, it took my memphis pr150.2's place for a while but my memphis has been threw hell and back and it still works good

running 2ohm stereo right now in the truck and clear and loud mids n highs ftw, wished i had a 4ch so i can get a mic from pioneer so i can try out that digital time alignment my deck can do and see how that sounds

anyways sorry to thread jack but u can try them too

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh, and its been a while since i had bass, i put a old jl w0 12 in the truck and the surround took a shit like my 10'' w0 did too, got a powerbass 12 to replace it but it sounded like shit so i went back to mids n highs, then i put my 2 8's in the truck and the box is to big so they cant be turned up to much or im afraid i will blow em

so now im gunna try n trade my 2 15's to a friend for 2 10's and a amp i useto have but sold to her

i gotta have enough room for car seat and groceries but still want bass

man goin from about 7yrs wit bass to somewhat none sucks

cant wait till i can save some money and rebuild my geo and make it my system car, 2 15's sealed in a walled off trunk with 1000rms and a good amount of mids n highs if i can get it to work right

gunna be a 6&1/2 comp set in front doors, 5&1/4's in rear doors wit custom pods, 6&1/2 comps in rear deck i think, and prolly mount some 3&1/2's in dash grills or just make some sail panels if i can get em to stay in place good, i love my geo, i dont give a shit if i mess it up just get a new part cheap from junkyard, now if i can find a ho alt for my geo, i replaced stock with a 75amp and done big 3 in 4guage so we'll see how that turns out, amps will be in back and rear battery

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Well I bought my amp from a good friend of mine for $40. It was a steal if you ask me, it worked perfect for two years without a problem no matter what I tossed at it. Than it started to turn off randomly last month and now it won't turn on at all. When I go to the back of the truck to check the RCA's I pulled them out and plugged them back in and than the protect light turned on. Restarted the truck and went back again, no lights at all on, unplugged the rcas and put em back in and protect comes on. So this is a problem that I can't figure out. If I knew what it was I could have a buddy of mine look at it and repair it.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

Archived