Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

• 2 weeks later...

well in that case im too lazy to tell you what it did. :drinks:

Haha, for realz. I've looked through this whole thread a few times. Roof is lookin pretty solid now, in for some new vids.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

VERY GOOD VIDS...i want both of the females thats in the truck...!!!!!

8 0

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Looks brutal Hank. DC 1, XS 0 drinks.gif

ill take a picture of that d2700 lol. its FCKED. :drinks:

the 270xp alternator is by the BEST alternator i have ever owned. ive went through 3 alternators in my truck from beating the shit out of them and have yet to find one that will take what ive givin it compared to this DC power alternator. it had a constant 200 amp or more draw on it ALL day yesterday i think thats why the battery swelled and released everything lol. never turned my fluxcaps off the whole day i was demoing. my voltage on my 12v side was sub 13v for almost the whole time i was there so i KNOW that alternator was working. yet it didnt fail. i have built my own alternators and bought alternators but this one DEFINETLY out does anything ive ever owned or built.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png