Project 1990 CR-X Domesticated Import aka FLA Vocals

si??????

door panels are the same.

And I didnt see a sunroof.. sure your car is SI?

yes i know my car is an si. its on the title, my insurance, vin number comes up as si, sunroof that i pulled out proved it was si, rear triangle says si, seats are si, stock door panels i pulled out and kept aside scream si, oh and not to mention the fact that i built the car from a junker to what it is today.

sunroof was taken out and 1/4" piece of steel was welded in. (all done previous to me buying the car and main reason i did buy the car) thats why the RF of this crx is 38hz. not your typical rex...not your typical rex build. door panels are the same because i said next month i would be taking them to be wrapped. i have a lease that ends on the 1st and would rather be moving into a place than living out of my car because i decided to waste time and money wrapping door panels. but thank you for your concern.

yes i know my car is an si. its on the title, my insurance, vin number comes up as si, sunroof that i pulled out proved it was si, rear triangle says si, seats are si, stock door panels i pulled out and kept aside scream si, oh and not to mention the fact that i built the car from a junker to what it is today.

sunroof was taken out and 1/4" piece of steel was welded in. (all done previous to me buying the car and main reason i did buy the car) thats why the RF of this crx is 38hz. not your typical rex...not your typical rex build. door panels are the same because i said next month i would be taking them to be wrapped. i have a lease that ends on the 1st and would rather be moving into a place than living out of my car because i decided to waste time and money wrapping door panels. but thank you for your concern.

This is weird I own a 88 crx si. What else was done to make the rf that low mine likes around 68hz.

steven.jpg