Guy Who Moved Into My N My Birds Old Flat Jumped To His Death

Damn, & he had his good looks going for him... :rolleyes:

I'm sure it had to be more than just his exams that caused him to do this. Probably huge personal issues which also impacted his school work & spiraled out of control.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MegaloManiac

dam he looks to be indian or pakistani..."Amir Mahmood"

Being that i am pakistani i have an understanding what he was thinking. Parents force you through life to be an Doctor or Engineer. In this case a Doctor, he failed his exam. He must have thought he has brought shame to his family and life wasnt worth living if he cant be a doctor(kinda irony heh)

Sad thing is, a few months ago(april) My cousin Big Will committed suicide by train. The reason I think he took the plunge was because, he quit his job he wasnt going to school(college). He did go to college right after highschool but he couldnt pass the TSI exam. so he pretty much gave up. and started saying "fuck school". well no school & no job can lead a person to insanity, dont you think? Nothing to keep your mind occupied. Theres noting worst to sit at home with nothing to do but think.

Difference between me & him is, I dont give a damn. lol. School is school, i agree school can teach you somethings but need not to get stressed over about. School doesnt have to be all work no play. Without play you'll stress yourself retarded. Car audio is my hobby :) its like I have a fever and the prescription is more car audio.

crazy but not surprising story...

yeah, he was pakistani.. im Indian myself,, id chat to him a few times, he seemed like a decent guy

oh well what can ya do..! guess u shouldnt take life so seriously, then again, ppl with shit strict parents much probably like his would hav a hard time to chill out, unlike most of us on here LOL :lol: