cool ass girl dude! shes a keeper :santa: :santa: :santa:

hah but seriously it think grits is the first actual ACTIVE female member and it would be cool as hell to get more girls active here. kickgirl, mrs.p... and others are never on lol... rock on grits

ima try to get my girl on here and try to learn some things . and yeah your telling me im thinking a crx or metro with 4 sa8"s on 2rms

ima try to get my girl on here and try to learn some things . and yeah your telling me im thinking a crx or metro with 4 sa8"s on 2rms

crx man metros=major gayness... atleast i think they are :shrug:

but yea get her on here that would be sick man

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

cool ass girl dude! shes a keeper :santa: :santa: :santa:

hah but seriously it think grits is the first actual ACTIVE female member and it would be cool as hell to get more girls active here. kickgirl, mrs.p... and others are never on lol... rock on grits

She is Fritosgirl now, since i sold her kickers, and she is going through systems like i do now, But when she is on here, its on my name alot since i check the site on her computer too and never log off.

Do any of yall know what GRITS means? it pretty much gives it away that she is a girl

Edited by fritosaregood

Like Fritos said I'm normally on his looking around and hardly notice I'm under his name.

But I agree not many girls are on here and I know I'm certainly not very active on my profile.

But congrats man on passing and good luck :)

She is Fritosgirl now, since i sold her kickers, and she is going through systems like i do now, But when she is on here, its on my name alot since i check the site on her computer too and never log off.

Do any of yall know what GRITS means? it pretty much gives it away that she is a girl

G.R.I.T.S.

Girl Raised In The South