Well this past thursday - friday i was getting my military physical and getting sworn into the military done and over with. Then yesterday ed shipped my blown sub to get replaced so we are hoping it will be back by next friday, i also saw my recruter yesterday and he said that he got a call from a doctor at MEPS which is the place i got sworn in and had my physical done at. i was like great what did i fail or mess up on and he said that the doctor called and said i was a great repesenetive of the Air Force for being well behaived and keeping the other af guys in line when we needed to be. now for those of you who dont know im going in for Combat Control a special forces job in the Air Force. and to qualify for the job you have to do a Past test or do

Two 20-meter under water swims

500-meter surface swim in 14:00

1.5 mile run in 10:45

6 pull ups in one minute

45 sit ups/crunches (hands behind head) in 2 minutes

45 push ups in 2 minutes

all of those things in one day well basiicaly in two hours you get very little breaks. i have been looking at leaving in September or October of this year and he told me if this one kid dosnt pass his re-test that he will mostlikely get that kids leaving date for me which is july 24 so less then a month or there is another kid that is supposed to leave in august and its the same situation so im praying either of them fail so i can get my career started.

oh also have to say its 8 months for me and my girlfriend today ! xD

congrats man, im glad to see people help out our country im 16 and im going to be going into the army asap.

(beware of the cool story bro shit!)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Thanks man ill try , Combat Controlers are the most Combat envollved specail forces groups we just get over looked

Pssssst I'm a girl lol

congrats man. i myself have to wait 4 years now to join the military :( all cuz of a car accident that i was in last year in jan. i had a seizure and was unconscious for a while. meps doesnt accept people wit any kind of head injuries or whateva. they said i had to wait 5 years. i was pissed cuz i really wanted to be apart of the us armed forces. im workin full time now at ace hardware lol. but oh well. sht happens and my mom said its a sign lol maybe i wasnt meant for the military. but who knos maybe id want to join 4 years from now ha. but good luck man and post some pics wit ur troops

sorry xD Thanks Girl dosnt sound right coming from me lol

# Gender:Female

im glad i can read XD

Lol np just thought I'd point that out to you lol