Sonic Electronix

whats up guys, its time to upgrade the hummer. in it right now is 1 18 fi btl fully loaded and a 3500 audioque. only electrical done is 1 yellow top and big 3. what do you guys recommend? should i upgrade some electrical or maybe do a new set up?

i would upgrade your electrical system because if your gonna do a new setup (more subs=more power) your gonna have to eventually upgrade your electrical system. So i would upgrade your electrical system, then get a new setup =) IMO B)

i would upgrade your electrical system because if your gonna do a new setup (more subs=more power) your gonna have to eventually upgrade your electrical system. So i would upgrade your electrical system, then get a new setup =) IMO B)

see thats what im stuck on, will getting an alternator make the current set up louder? im stuck on what it would do

see thats what im stuck on, will getting an alternator make the current set up louder? im stuck on what it would do

lol. It wont make the current setup louder, it will just help with the dimming and voltage drop. And just what are you thinking of upgrading to(subwoofers and amps)

And what is your current amperage of your alternator?

lol. It wont make the current setup louder, it will just help with the dimming and voltage drop. And just what are you thinking of upgrading to(subwoofers and amps)

And what is your current amperage of your alternator?

its a stock alternator on a hummer in not sure what it is

its a stock alternator on a hummer in not sure what it is

What hummer? lol also what subs and amps are you going to use for the new setup (sorry for the late reply)

What hummer? lol also what subs and amps are you going to use for the new setup (sorry for the late reply)

not a problem man haha thanks for the help, its an h2 2003 and i dont know what to do, i kind of want to get two 18s or maybe 4 15s i dont know the brands yet. maybe dc and sundown

not a problem man haha thanks for the help, its an h2 2003 and i dont know what to do, i kind of want to get two 18s or maybe 4 15s i dont know the brands yet. maybe dc and sundown

Ok you have a 145 amp alternator.... You will need to upgrade to maybe a 200 amp alternator depending on the amp. If you running over 5000 rms then you need to upgrade =) I will upgrade the alternator first =) then maybe another battery then the subs and amps =)

Yes! If you can provide enough power to hold the voltage above or at 14.4 as opposed to let's say 12.5, there will be a most definite increase in power. The audiques are "suppose" to do 4300wrms @ 14.4. They probly do the rated 3500 at 12.*!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm