im the other the blocked ;) *(bassfinatic14)you blocked me for pointin out that there is no chance in hell your getting what you claim outa them amps. you claim 22,000rms...well ima say the same damn thing here, BS. you have a 200a alt and 7batts. that is no where near the elec to support a 22k system. then you go make a vid sayin that its 22k when you burp? and you ONLY run at 12.5 volt on music. well i hate to break it to ya but if your droppin to low to mid 12s 15seconds into a song your gona drop down there during a burp to. so like chode said if you can correct me go ahead and ill delete. oh and show some PROOF and not just throw a number out there, cuz you seem to be good at that ;)

i wasnt tryin to hate either, i was just pointing somthing out. i loved watchin your vids your mustang is a beast like iv said on youtube. and id love to have a system like that. all im sayin is i want to see proof of this said 22k RMS.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

im the other the blocked ;) *(bassfinatic14)you blocked me for pointin out that there is no chance in hell your getting what you claim outa them amps. you claim 22,000rms...well ima say the same damn thing here, BS. you have a 200a alt and 7batts. that is no where near the elec to support a 22k system. then you go make a vid sayin that its 22k when you burp? and you ONLY run at 12.5 volt on music. well i hate to break it to ya but if your droppin to low to mid 12s 15seconds into a song your gona drop down there during a burp to. so like chode said if you can correct me go ahead and ill delete. oh and show some PROOF and not just throw a number out there, cuz you seem to be good at that ;)

i wasnt tryin to hate either, i was just pointing somthing out. i loved watchin your vids your mustang is a beast like iv said on youtube. and id love to have a system like that. all im sayin is i want to see proof of this said 22k RMS.

Like I told Chode. Just a lil miscommunication. Like I told a guy just now. Wait till I buy a new dmm and clamp meter unless you would like to buy it for me :)

Also. My mustang does 55kw rms. Lmao. Jk Jk.

Think about it though. I don't roll into my burp. Its straight full tilt. So for that split second. Where I'm at 15 volts. How much power do you think I'm doin. Huh?

Also like I told chode on the phone last night. I was at work. I work 12 hour shifts. And I don't want to hear peoples shit while I'm at work. So instead of arguing. I just block people. Both of you jumped on me. From my perspective. You weren't pointing anything out. You were just being a dick. And I didn't want to put up with it.

Again. LIKE I TOLD CHODE. I ain't got any beef with you. So if you would like. I will unblock you.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Like I told Chode. Just a lil miscommunication. Like I told a guy just now. Wait till I buy a new dmm and clamp meter unless you would like to buy it for me :)

Also. My mustang does 55kw rms. Lmao. Jk Jk.

Think about it though. I don't roll into my burp. Its straight full tilt. So for that split second. Where I'm at 15 volts. How much power do you think I'm doin. Huh?

Also like I told chode on the phone last night. I was at work. I work 12 hour shifts. And I don't want to hear peoples shit while I'm at work. So instead of arguing. I just block people. Both of you jumped on me. From my perspective. You weren't pointing anything out. You were just being a dick. And I didn't want to put up with it.

Again. LIKE I TOLD CHODE. I ain't got any beef with you. So if you would like. I will unblock you.

i can guarentee your not any where near 22k. and youll see that when you get your new clamp meter and dmm and IF im wrong and you are then i will apolagize and be done wit it....i have no beef wit you either, infact i think your a chill dude and i enjoyed watching your vids, infact even tho im blocked i still go to your channel to check if you posted a new one, so you do the math on if i want to be unblocked and resubscribed ;) and as for the not wanting to deal wit it and just block, well i thought that was a dick move just sayin. if you dont want to deal wit just dont post, when you post a reply your obviosly gona get a reply from the other party (in this case me) well had you not posted i wouldnt of posted my 2nd comment which is the one that got me blocked i guess, i tryed to be nice and not be a dick bout it, i guess i was in your eyes, and for that i will apolagize, how ever i still dought your 22k rms claim, and untill you clamp and post results thats just an opinion that i have. so please proove me wrong cuz that would be hella sick if thats the power your getting....

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived