Hey guys I already Posted about how my hone won't read memory cards but now I'm having Problems with my keyboard.. I'm actually having to coPy and Paste some letters. But anyways I went to one AT&T store and tried getting a rePlacement using the warranty but they told me that since my Phone had one little chiP in it that it voided my warranty so I go to a different store today and tried to do it again and since I uPgraded on a different number the warranty was already uP so I call 611 hoPing to add insurance and they tell me that u can't add insurance after 30 days of Purchase.. I'm going back to the store that was going to give me the warranty to tell them its on a different number but if that doesn't work I don't know what to do.. Anyone know what I could do if they say I can't because its ona different number or am I out of oPtions? I'm about fed uP with their bs now and really considering changing carriers..

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

• 3 months later...

Hey guys I already Posted about how my hone won't read memory cards but now I'm having Problems with my keyboard.. I'm actually having to coPy and Paste some letters. But anyways I went to one AT&T store and tried getting a rePlacement using the warranty but they told me that since my Phone had one little chiP in it that it voided my warranty so I go to a different store today and tried to do it again and since I uPgraded on a different number the warranty was already uP so I call 611 hoPing to add insurance and they tell me that u can't add insurance after 30 days of Purchase.. I'm going back to the store that was going to give me the warranty to tell them its on a different number but if that doesn't work I don't know what to do.. Anyone know what I could do if they say I can't because its ona different number or am I out of oPtions? I'm about fed uP with their bs now and really considering changing carriers..

that sounds crazy. with the memory card thing, my brother had issues, turned out to be the memory card itself, i haven't read your other post but did you try a new memory card?

also with regards to the keyboard issue, that sounds a bit rediculous. im England, there is a 12 month manufacturers warranty on everything ever made. not sure what the case is in USA. my 9700 broke resently (went completely tits up after getting shot paintballing) and my provider sent me out a new one very quickly (after going through their BS tech support nonsense. another option you could try is getting insurance from a 3rd party.

if their being funny about the phone number, stick a Pay as you go (prepaid) simcard in their (or another AT&T contract sim) and try again

you can also try going to another store. from my experience in England, most store people are stupid and dont know what their talking about, so going to different stores may provide different results (you may have just gotten some arsehole in a bad mood)

i'd say your final option if you cant get it fixed on warranty or insurance is to attempt it yourself. there's loads of parts from them...just find a dissasembly guide online. i had to take my old 8800 apart after a pen exploded all over it. i haven't taken my 9700 apart yet, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

if your memory slot is busted and keyboard doesn't work, and they wont fix it, you might as well just get a new handset. alot less effort.

btw i'm a tech support guy (who's actually qualified and doesn't read from a book of answers)...so i know my way around electronics and stuff, if you want any help, just pm me. i'd be happy to help

jack