Second Skin Audio

Tips For Building A Wall In A Car

cxjon

i have been into car audio for ever and a year, i am a type of guy where someone tells me what the specs need to be and i build the box and have the ports to the specs that were recommended... the loudest i ever hit was like a 141.3 in a civic with a idq15 and 350 mtx amp. back to the story.... i am picking up a vw fox wagon and i want to do street max 1-2. i will be runing two memphis 4kw's and 2 mojo 15's... i am just unsure of box size and port size and all the jazz... any tips will help and idea's and what not

thank you

well I dont have suggestions on the box size, I have never used those subz, I will say build the shell of the wall as big as you can and still fit amps/batts and whatever else you need in there. that way you can upgrade later on without having to completly rebuild it.

i need to run 8 runs of 1/0 awg i can have only one battery it this class so it should be pretty easy to have all that done. i though about having 2 more 4kw's but i am going to wait on that to see how well i am going to do with this set up 1st

Archived