Air Ride on a 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass NEED HELP

Ok, the '88-96 Cutty Supremes (and other W-bodies) had a rear monoleaf spring you will need to delete. Then the back struts should be fairly straightforward I think. The fronts...IDK. I have the same chassis and am looking into air as well. I think you should be able to find shockwaves for the front fairly easily IIRC.

Too many projects, too little time...

Ok, the '88-96 Cutty Supremes (and other W-bodies) had a rear monoleaf spring you will need to delete. Then the back struts should be fairly straightforward I think. The fronts...IDK. I have the same chassis and am looking into air as well. I think you should be able to find shockwaves for the front fairly easily IIRC.

well i know i was thinking hydrolics but i dont want to deal with those fluids or anyhting but when u get your stuff let me know what u get cause i only have 4 months to save up and get it installed

I'm not sure if I'm going to do air or not still to be honest, because of the cost and me not knowing if I would have enough room for the tank and box in my trunb. What a lot of guys do is delete the rear spring and put coilover sleeves on the stock struts. You could probably find something that would work up front too if you wanted to lower both the front and rear. This would be a lot cheaper and easier than going on air.

Too many projects, too little time...

I'm not sure if I'm going to do air or not still to be honest, because of the cost and me not knowing if I would have enough room for the tank and box in my trunb. What a lot of guys do is delete the rear spring and put coilover sleeves on the stock struts. You could probably find something that would work up front too if you wanted to lower both the front and rear. This would be a lot cheaper and easier than going on air.

hey thanks man that does sounds ALOT easier that way and might save my wallet from exploding

• 1 month later...