i dont follow UFC as much as id like to but im on a 96 so i had some time and let me say it was pretty good. Leben vs yoshi was amazing they both were bashing each other repeatedly neither giving up even though their legs were giving out beneath them. they were beasts. then lesnar is on the brink of being knocked the f$c$ out and somehow recovers to choke carwin out. so many people dislike lesnar but i dont know why. like i said i cant follow it close but i dont have a problem with him he showed he is talented. anybody else got input?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i don't know why so many people dislike lesnar either. I was very impressed with him in this fight. Especially after being out for awhile. He seems like he's changed a little, was much more humble after this fight then others. I like Brock and i can see him being very competitive in his ufc career. I can't wait till his fight with cain, will def. be one for the books.

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

Yeah this is old news already but Carwin had Lesnar runnin' like a lil bitch but I knew if Brock could avoid getting KO (which he almost did) he would win.

yeah i was like WTF why is he running..but i'm glad he stuck it out and overcame carwin. Breaking his 12-0 record and also being the first fight where carwin actually saw a round 2.

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1