Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I was about to start my 4th pass for the cutout. After I thought about it, I figured I would shoot a vid. Yep, the cable wrapping around got kinda annoying.

Edited by black_tahoe
Posted

I was about to start my 4th pass for the cutout. After I thought about it, I figured I would shoot a vid. Yep, the cable wrapping around got kinda annoying.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

??????

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted



i win. click the Media button (next to the blue <>. its the icon that is 3 polaroid pictures. then copy the URL of the youtube video, in your case
then click insert media
Posted

i win. click the Media button (next to the blue <>. its the icon that is 3 polaroid pictures. then copy the URL of the youtube video, in your case

then click insert media

Thanks a lot. As you can see, I don't post that many vids werd_msword.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6337 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...