Sonic Electronix

Guest jesseadkins187

hey my back hatch flexs like 2 inches thats the glass part what the fuck am i supposed to do about that slap some dynomat on my back window you guys are all tool bags leave the dude alone i give him probs for his flex i mean i know flex is actually really bad but to have that much flex for only 2000 watts and 1 18 is pretty fucking decent you ask me it takes alot to move your roof that much so stop hating on him

Flexin isn't always a great thing... take it from me... I know.. lol

On a serious note... just ask him for proof of his score of a 150db on a TL and if u wanna be a dick about it tell him anything higher than 44hz is more of a burp than being done on music and that's gay

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hey my back hatch flexs like 2 inches thats the glass part what the fuck am i supposed to do about that slap some dynomat on my back window you guys are all tool bags leave the dude alone i give him probs for his flex i mean i know flex is actually really bad but to have that much flex for only 2000 watts and 1 18 is pretty fucking decent you ask me it takes alot to move your roof that much so stop hating on him

Signing up for a forum to bash its members...... :nea:

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

sure his system is cool, but he is proud of the flex like its a competition or something. when actually i think its just decreasing the overall output of the subwoofer.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

BOOOO! :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

not to be a dick but dont sign up for a forum just to back up some kid on youtube thats takin crap

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

sure his system is cool, but he is proud of the flex like its a competition or something. when actually i think its just decreasing the overall output of the subwoofer.

Actually, no one gave him a hard time about his system or flex in the first place...he started by bashing someone else's setup because they suggested deadening.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

My Youtube Channel!!

Guest jesseadkins187

Flexin isn't always a great thing... take it from me... I know.. lol

On a serious note... just ask him for proof of his score of a 150db on a TL and if u wanna be a dick about it tell him anything higher than 44hz is more of a burp than being done on music and that's gay

i know its total loss of energy but still even thou he doesnt have his roof dynomated, hushmat, etc,, too have that much flex is pretty good his box is awesome...

i know its total loss of energy but still even thou he doesnt have his roof dynomated, hushmat, etc,, too have that much flex is pretty good his box is awesome...

After calling me a F**ktard, he told me his whole car is reinforced and deadened, and his box must be pretty good for doing 150.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

My Youtube Channel!!

ROFL :noob:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Guest jesseadkins187

After calling me a F**ktard, he told me his whole car is reinforced and deadened, and his box must be pretty good for doing 150.

i doubt he pullin i 150 cause thats what im doing with 2 18's on 6k watts but my box is JUNK!

but noone should be talkin shit about anyone system's i hear the same shit all the time my system is louder than your my shit flexs more than yours my shit hits louder with less power OH hey team pioneer hit 180 db shit gets old after 15 years of this shit but i havent seen any of your guys setup so i wouldnt know.. :)

Archived