looks like fun! it would of suck if for some reason the ones in the tubes got lodged inside and blew that rc truck up, im sure its not cheap either

The one in the first video isn't too valuable. Maybe 100 bucks. Actually would have been pretty neat and as long as it gets caught on video it's worth it of course ;) lol. I have 12 more mortars so maybe this weekend we will rig some more up or save some for camp next time and launch them off the RC boat

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

haha epic idea

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

The one in the first video isn't too valuable. Maybe 100 bucks. Actually would have been pretty neat and as long as it gets caught on video it's worth it of course ;) lol. I have 12 more mortars so maybe this weekend we will rig some more up or save some for camp next time and launch them off the RC boat

Haha in that video traxxus parachute did i hear someone take a bong hit? like right at the end. But anyways really cool idea really nice vids

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Haha in that video traxxus parachute did i hear someone take a bong hit? like right at the end. But anyways really cool idea really nice vids

No illegal smokable substances were present, lol. Probably just my hand hitting the mic. Just got back from running my girl home and when I was coming back down the street the entire street and sidewalk is covered in sulfur dust :lol: Hopefully it rains soon to clean that up

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff