Sonic Electronix

AudioPipe AP15001D Class D Mono Block

My power and ground are pretty thick i don't know the exact gauge, just some left overs i pulled out of my first car, the amp i have now came with a 30A so yeah its nothing spectacular, i just wish i had the funds to build a mean system pushing 120+ DB's, maybe when I'm done with college.

I bet you could surpass 120db with that audiopipe.

Do the big 3 and get a new battery as well!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

don't use that amp on those subwoofers...might blow your subs with that kind of rms. I would suggest getting a RF 500 series. basic monoblock that won't even put a strain on your car at all and will bump those subs hard as hell :yahoo:

forgot to mention that you probably can get that amp cheaper too on ebay. versus the one your looking at. just FYI

My power and ground are pretty thick i don't know the exact gauge, just some left overs i pulled out of my first car, the amp i have now came with a 30A so yeah its nothing spectacular, i just wish i had the funds to build a mean system pushing 120+ DB's, maybe when I'm done with college.

30A x 14.4 = 432W so take 432W x 8 0% efficiency (432 x .8 ) = 345.6W

That is your peak wattage your pushing now if your electrical is solid. The audiopipe will pull at least 120A, and 120A x 12.5 x.8 =1200 Thats over three times the current draw even at 12V. Your going to need a fresh deep cycle battery with as high of ah rating as possible and definitely do your big three, make sure you use a decent brand 4ga kit for this amp as well. I think you'll be very surprised at the jump in power you'll be making.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

30A x 14.4 = 432W so take 432W x 8 0% efficiency (432 x .8 ) = 345.6W

That is your peak wattage your pushing now if your electrical is solid. The audiopipe will pull at least 120A, and 120A x 12.5 x.8 =1200 Thats over three times the current draw even at 12V. Your going to need a fresh deep cycle battery with as high of ah rating as possible and definitely do your big three, make sure you use a decent brand 4ga kit for this amp as well. I think you'll be very surprised at the jump in power you'll be making.

I can afford the big 3 but how much is a decent 14v battery?

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

don't use that amp on those subwoofers...might blow your subs with that kind of rms. I would suggest getting a RF 500 series. basic monoblock that won't even put a strain on your car at all and will bump those subs hard as hell :yahoo:

forgot to mention that you probably can get that amp cheaper too on ebay. versus the one your looking at. just FYI

Those are like 350$ +, im trying to do this on a budget, and if i ever decide to upgrade to like 1 18" or 2 decent 12" subs that RF wont touch em.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

Archived