Well my cars transmission went out back in may 2007 and i took it to a local tranny shop to have it rebuilt, performance status with little bit of a higher stall shift kit and what not with a two year 24k mile warranty anyways the transmission started slippin about TWO months later and i told the tranny shop owner about it but didnt bring it right away cause when i told him i didnt have the car with me at the shop, I had parked it in my back yard then and left it there for like three weeks since i was hella busy working, anyways i droped the car off at the shop and the owner calls me the next day that he doesnt want to warranty my car because i supposevly abused the transmission and so i ended up having to make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and now the tranny shop has 8 days left to respond or theyll get negative points or something, but anyways today the owners assistant calls me that the owner wants me to pick up the car, and thats straight up bullshit so i told the assistant to tell him to give me a call about that, hell i paid $$$2,5000 for that rebuild so whats the next thing i should do any help?

well around here fox 4 tv has a problem solver unit that you report that shit to and they go and mess with the people and put it on tv, check into that!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

park the broke down car right in front of this said tranny shop.... with you standing on the roof holding the biggest sign that tells everyone what happened, and what their doing about it! HOW THE HELL DO YOU ABUSE A TRANNY??? :angry: PLEASE let us know the name of this tranny shop...

Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yeah I think so every one I have seen they interview you and you tell them whats happening, then they go and interview the shop, not always sucessful, but they ask them what is up and try to get a resolution for ya, and if they dont work with you or refuse to talk its pretty bad for them cause its on tv and people see it and wont mess with them.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

park the broke down car right in front of this said tranny shop.... with you standing on the roof holding the biggest sign that tells everyone what happened, and what their doing about it! HOW THE HELL DO YOU ABUSE A TRANNY??? :angry: PLEASE let us know the name of this tranny shop...

LOL everytime i call the owner he tells me that they don't warranty ABUSED trannsmissions and i ask him how the hell did i abuse it and he cant never back it up he only says oh it has like 800 hundred mile on it and i say how did you get 800 hundred miles if u didnt even see the car when i told u about it, but fuck i dont know what to do

yeah I think so every one I have seen they interview you and you tell them whats happening, then they go and interview the shop, not always sucessful, but they ask them what is up and try to get a resolution for ya, and if they dont work with you or refuse to talk its pretty bad for them cause its on tv and people see it and wont mess with them.

oh ok i see i might have to end up doing something like that if i can here in san jose but thanks for that input

Has anyone made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)? if so how did it go?
it all depends on if he is a member of the BBB or not... some buisinesses could realy care less about their customers. ftl

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=