Sundown Audio

eclipse 34230

corteznewbie

i have a well working eclipse 34230 amp. its old school though. just wondering if i was to sell it what would a good price be. all i know is its a class a/b unregulated and does 550x2 at 4 ohm @ 12volts. is it worth anything or p.o.s

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

i have a well working eclipse 34230 amp. its old school though. just wondering if i was to sell it what would a good price be. all i know is its a class a/b unregulated and does 550x2 at 4 ohm @ 12volts. is it worth anything or p.o.s

I got a 34230premium im trying to get fixed, have you hooked it up and seen what it can do?

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

ok so i run it at 550 and im poping fuzes. whats the efficency of the amp? that formula u used did not take into account for that. and you cant make a statement like most amps are under rated. there are just as many over rated amps out there.

reaper.png

multi thread ftw, and now that I think about it, idk how you would even figure a multi channel amp's wattage without clamping it. In my head I get 775ish x 1 at 1 ohm.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

your going to pop fuses because u used the formula to the max fusing the amp has. dont matter if u run a 1,2,or4 ohms if you run it at max your going to pop fuses. so at 100 amps the fuse is going to pop.

reaper.png

then google the model number and read the spec ya self. its also a class a/b amp not class d and from what i read its power isnt regulated. and the other thread is what this amp is worth as a trade

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived