DC Sound Lab

2 dc level 3 12's or 1 level 4

2 lvl 3 12s =]...

I'll give them a call on Monday. Does any body know how they sound in a sealed box. Most of the videos I've found they are in ported boxes. I'm not looking for the loudest system in the state. I just want good clean deep hard hitting bass. Plus my space is limited. The setup is going in an Altima so I dont want to use all of my trunk. If ported is the way to go do you guys know any good box builders in the Mid Atlantic area that's reasonable. Thanks for your replys and help. Thanks for the video that's the one of the first ones that I found after I heard the 2 Level 4 18's.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I'll give them a call on Monday. Does any body know how they sound in a sealed box. Most of the videos I've found they are in ported boxes. I'm not looking for the loudest system in the state. I just want good clean deep hard hitting bass. Plus my space is limited. The setup is going in an Altima so I dont want to use all of my trunk. If ported is the way to go do you guys know any good box builders in the Mid Atlantic area that's reasonable. Thanks for your replys and help. Thanks for the video that's the one of the first ones that I found after I heard the 2 Level 4 18's.

The only places I've seen level 3s in a sealed box is on truck forums like fullsizechevy.com. They are supposed to be fairly good in sealed boxes. I'd port them though. They can get louder and lower in a well built ported box. I don't think you'll be disappointed either way though.

And you can PM Rusty/Thorshammer or email Rusty, but calling Rusty will probably be the fastest. You may go a day or two before he emails you back (not complaining). I don't know how he is with PMs since I didn't go that route.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

The only places I've seen level 3s in a sealed box is on truck forums like fullsizechevy.com. They are supposed to be fairly good in sealed boxes. I'd port them though. They can get louder and lower in a well built ported box. I don't think you'll be disappointed either way though.

And you can PM Rusty/Thorshammer or email Rusty, but calling Rusty will probably be the fastest. You may go a day or two before he emails you back (not complaining). I don't know how he is with PMs since I didn't go that route.

Thanks for everyones response. I was only looking at the Level 4 sub because of the weight issues of running 2 subs and size box it would require to get the most out of the Level 3 subs. I have a box already for the Level 4 ( 2 cb ft tuned at 32 hz) I had 2 Type r's and the box and sub weighed well over 100 lbs. I have an authorized dealer in my area gave me I think a good price for a Level 4 12 with dual 2 ohm Level 5 voice coils.