Again I say. Don't spend money on the car. Upgrading the car will not build on your driving skills. The better driver wins the race, not the faster car!!! Spend the money on a driving school, not on parts

im a good driver as it is, i learned from the best. my dad used to race, he used to race a suped up camaro Z28 on the streets

Again I say. Don't spend money on the car. Upgrading the car will not build on your driving skills. The better driver wins the race, not the faster car!!! Spend the money on a driving school, not on parts

i agree if you can't drive the car no matter how much power you have u wont win but on the same token if you dont have the power to back up the skills u will not win a race you can have power and learn to control it Just takes practice and the road is not the place to practice hit up your local drag strip and do some passes

i agree if you can't drive the car no matter how much power you have u wont win but on the same token if you dont have the power to back up the skills u will not win a race you can have power and learn to control it Just takes practice and the road is not the place to practice hit up your local drag strip and do some passes

my dad taught me to drive, i can drive pretty damn well for just getting my license a few weeks ago, but ive also been driving his z28 around for the past year so i guess that helped too

my dad taught me to drive, i can drive pretty damn well for just getting my license a few weeks ago, but ive also been driving his z28 around for the past year so i guess that helped too

he doesnt trust me on the congested streets in the middle of the day with the saleen

Well do it up bro lets see some pics lol

yea i gotta start taking some i broke my digital camera the other day taking a video of it, i was driving down the highway i was prolly doing about 85 or 90 and my friend dropped the camera out the window cuz hes an idiot

yea i gotta start taking some i broke my digital camera the other day taking a video of it, i was driving down the highway i was prolly doing about 85 or 90 and my friend dropped the camera out the window cuz hes an idiot

alright im goin to football til 7 but ill be home around 745 so, ill be bac karound then to read any replys cya guys

im a good driver as it is, i learned from the best. my dad used to race, he used to race a suped up camaro Z28 on the streets

trust me.. first off, with how young you are, you have a LOT to learn about driving, second, just because someone has raced, doesn't make them the best. And for the record anyone who races on the streets apparently is afraid to jump on the track.

I totally disagree with this. I have seen guys with 4 cylinder motors totally wipe out guys with V8's on the track. Skill always comes before power. Once you know how to handle the car and how to handle the power, then you start stepping up the power.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived