ok so heres the deal, i got a mustang mach 1 for my first car, its a manual but im gonna change the shifter to a short throw cuz i dont like the stock shifter that it comes with. well so im gonna procharge the beast and tune it to get about 520 hp i heard once i pass 475 on the stock internals, that i need to get forged internals, is this true? and yes i know what youre saying im only 16 and i dont need that much horsepower, but people at my school like to race, so im gonna show 'em up

Look bro...not trying to be negative, but you need to listen to the guys on this board.

1) As a first car, this car has way to much power for you. Before you even think about power, you need to take some time, a lot of time, and build up your driving skills. Better drivers win the race, not faster cars. Faster cars only make amateur drivers crash quicker

2) If you plan on racing this car on the street, you might as well walk into your local police station and just hand over your license, cause they will catch you and you will not like the punishment. Drag racing on the streets is mandatory suspended license and possible jail time

3) Show the other kids at school that maturity means more then stupidity

4) After you learn how to handle the car, if you truely are interested in racing, go to the local track and start with high school drags. Learn from people who know what they are doing, don't be dumb and make a mistake that could cost you your life. Take this from someone who used to race!

5) Go tell your parents want you want to do and see if they don't tell you the same as everyone on this board.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Look bro...not trying to be negative, but you need to listen to the guys on this board.

1) As a first car, this car has way to much power for you. Before you even think about power, you need to take some time, a lot of time, and build up your driving skills. Better drivers win the race, not faster cars. Faster cars only make amateur drivers crash quicker

2) If you plan on racing this car on the street, you might as well walk into your local police station and just hand over your license, cause they will catch you and you will not like the punishment. Drag racing on the streets is mandatory suspended license and possible jail time

3) Show the other kids at school that maturity means more then stupidity

4) After you learn how to handle the car, if you truely are interested in racing, go to the local track and start with high school drags. Learn from people who know what they are doing, don't be dumb and make a mistake that could cost you your life. Take this from someone who used to race!

5) Go tell your parents want you want to do and see if they don't tell you the same as everyone on this board.

I'm only 19 and love to race but BIG X2 on that

Fast mach 1 + new driver = ......

Posted Image

Dang thats a messed up car Either they didnt make it out the car or there were seriously injured

hey the tag says cobb county thats where I stay at.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

these cars are plenty wicked stock, I know for a fact that this car gets real squirlly in the rear end with big power, I owned a very hyped up GT, a GT that would eat cobra's, trust me you dont have the skill to handle that kinda power.

Archived