DSCN2777.jpg

DSCN2778.jpg

DSCN2779.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Short? its 2" pretty common with Fi, and DC and other guys

2" ww 8 layer 17.5gauge flat aluminum

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Short? its 2" pretty common with Fi, and DC and other guys

2" ww 8 layer 17.5gauge flat aluminum

I'm just keepin' ya at the top haha.I saw you needed to get these sold so I figured I'd at least bump ya.

morning Bump....

sundown.jpg

This can be closed now, Sold.....

sundown.jpg