mantz88's 03 Yukon build. Kinetik HC2400 added New vid 6/9

you asshole!! you are one step ahead of me with your bumper cap painted!! damn yukons and their color matched accessories!!! haha looks good though :good:

lol Thats one reason I got a yukon over a tahoe. Mirrors, Door handles, and bumper cap comes painted.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

lol Thats one reason I got a yukon over a tahoe. Mirrors, Door handles, and bumper cap comes painted.

the LT's have the handles and mirrors painted but not the bumper cap

its cool that will just be one more thing to add to the list of not stock for me :D

hows the system holdin up?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• 3 weeks later...

Whats up guys? Well I had the extra cash to buy another BTL until.I was browsing ebay the other day for cheap motorcycles. Came across and add on ebay for a 2005 kawasaki ninja for $700. It turns out it was located in my town. Called the guy up and $850 later its mine. Im pretty pumped ive always wanted a motorcyle since I was little, but bought a quad instead. The bike is very mechanicaly sound. It only has 2049 miles on it, but cosmetic wise it needs some work. The story I got was the guy that he bought it from let his brother get on it and over reved popped the clutch and ran it into the garage. The guy I got it from did a little work. Still needs some cracks fixed on the front fairing, and a paint job but good thing I went to votech for 2 years for collision repair. So all in all im happy. I can do all the work myself. Its just a little 250 but it should be fun for in town crusing on nice days, and the wife can drive it.

Im thinking maybe olympic white to match the yukon?

B0LiQBmkKGrHqRiIEw5MWp4N6BMZJM8tvNg_12.jpg

B0L-lgBGkKGrHqJiYEw5C17YTWBMZJM4ZUQ_12.jpg

B0LBPCGkKGrHqZjoEw5N3DToGBMZJNoUU_12.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Archived