Need some contact info

One of my boys got a new Fi Q 18" about two weeks ago. His original order was for the one sub, two shirts and two decals. He got his sub undamaged, but he said there was next to nothing for support in the box. He said the sub was just rolling around. Box had a hole in it. Also he only got one of his shirts and one of his decals and half the decal was stuck to the inside of the box it came in. The only contact info he has is a warranty hot line, no ones calling him back. He really needs to get things sorted out so I told him I would see what I could so. Anyone with a good number that someone will actually answer.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

look on the site man.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Might help if you post in the Fi section instead of the AA :shrug:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

look on the site man.

One of my boys got a new Fi Q 18" about two weeks ago. His original order was for the one sub, two shirts and two decals. He got his sub undamaged, but he said there was next to nothing for support in the box. He said the sub was just rolling around. Box had a hole in it. Also he only got one of his shirts and one of his decals and half the decal was stuck to the inside of the box it came in. The only contact info he has is a warranty hot line, no ones calling him back. He really needs to get things sorted out so I told him I would see what I could so. Anyone with a good number that someone will actually answer.

Wow, thanks for.......that?

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Might help if you post in the Fi section instead of the AA :shrug:

You might be on to something, lol

d(-__-)b

There's nothing wrong with the packaging at all...

Sometimes UPS is retardedly rough on packaging, we've had 3 damage claims in a year on the product...the point of packaging is to get the product there safe..without costing the consumer more money.

Email does work wonders though, shoot an email to sales@ ficaraudio.com

We don't have a phone because we would have to hire 4 people to sit there and take the amount of call volume that we would receive...and that would raise the cost on every woofer anywhere from 50-100 dollars..which would get passed right down to the consumer.

We'll get him taken care of...we can't help if UPS busts a hole in the box and the shirt got hung on something.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Well I will let him know. He said hes sent emails but I will tell him to send more. Who are you? You work there I assume, whats your name?

d(-__-)b

Don't know where he's sending emails to but we aren't getting them...I haven't gotten an email about a shirt getting ripped on any of the email addresses that we have.

Email me direct if you want.. Nick "at" ficaraudio.com

If he has a retarded email like 'imtoosexyforyourmom "at" whatever.com' then it's going to go straight to a spam folder...

If he didn't use a subject..same thing.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."