Second Skin Audio

got subs?

the hell kinda box u got for those things?

is it some kinda bandpass or a beefy blowthrough?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

the hell kinda box u got for those things?

is it some kinda bandpass or a beefy blowthrough?

firstly I will say that you get what you pay for LOL! the do cost a good bit of money it it is what I needed to do to get the numbers I want to reach!

on a second note this is a SSNW setup and yes it is a 4th order bandpass! I would have posted earloer but I have been testing

as normal my van will just not do the right thing! :21) I had a cone rise of 3x with the last subs and by all the test results any where when you go to a Neo sub typicaly or Hz and your cone rise will go up. but of course in my case it did not! so now I have a 2x cone rise and had to unstrap my amps to keep them at a safe ohm load so now I am running half the power? till I can get new amps or recones? so here are some low power test results. I will contiune to test as thease subs are still supper stiff and I am sure once I can get some power on them they will get louder!

61Hz

48Volts

23.66 amps

1135 watts (4 X 4542.72 watts)

2.028 Ohms

154.47db (sealed on the dash)

Picture143.jpg

Picture027-3.jpg

Archived