who else is making alternators on here?

Im not flaming anyone here, but have you guys noticed or its just me but the huge increase in alternator problems ie. contacting the company, faulty alt, alt not producing rated power, even the amount of time to get one built and shipped. I think people need to realize that these things take time to get built, require specific parts that at anytime could run out or be in short supply, I just love reading all the flaming alt topics being posted ROFL/

end rant

well like i said i havent been on the forum for a few months so what everybody else is doing is irrelevant to me right now! and im far from a NON potential buyer i would'nt be contacting them if i didnt need one. i have sent messages and emails and have gotten no response back. and in no way am i flaming any company i may be buying from. im going to try and give them a call since nothing else was working. so thanks for the info

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

I have a chrysler 300c with an Irragi 300 amp alt have patience it will be worth it they will get back to you

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1