Sonic Electronix

Does anyone have a high resolution sundown audio logo they can send me? i need to make a 32x7 sticker and i cant find a good picture of it anywhere. can anyone help me?

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

Does anyone have a high resolution sundown audio logo they can send me? i need to make a 32x7 sticker and i cant find a good picture of it anywhere. can anyone help me?

WHO's MAKIN YOUR DECAL????????????????? :angry: LOL! What do u need... raster or vector...

i have a friend that can make it for close to nothing. i just cant find a high resolution logo

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

i have a friend that can make it for close to nothing. i just cant find a high resolution logo

how u going to stab techforce in the back like that lol

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

if i wasnt so busy with work and college i could easily make a vector drawing of it, and then you could make it any size youd like, wouldn't cost anything but my time

but sadly very busy right now and also wouldn't want to take anything from techforce, but at the same time i understand wanting to save money

if i wasnt so busy with work and college i could easily make a vector drawing of it, and then you could make it any size youd like, wouldn't cost anything but my time

but sadly very busy right now and also wouldn't want to take anything from techforce, but at the same time i understand wanting to save money

Hey.. trust me... I put my shoes on one at a time like everyone else does... I understand because I am far from rich! I have no problem with hooking him up... the only thing I ask is that if ya do got it to spare... I have a family to support and I think my prices are fair... Buy my shit when u can! LOL! :pardon:

Again... find out from your friend what type of file he needs, what format and I will pm it to you... Only thing I ask is that he and you do not distribute it... or sell it for crack...

Hey.. trust me... I put my shoes on one at a time like everyone else does... I understand because I am far from rich! I have no problem with hooking him up... the only thing I ask is that if ya do got it to spare... I have a family to support and I think my prices are fair... Buy my shit when u can! LOL! :pardon:

yea u charge $24.99 for a 11"x40" when alot of people out here charge like 40-50 for something a little smaller i think 1 time i asked a guy about some thing like the 1 for my front window 37"x5" and he said "well thats alot of work it would have to be about $68 or $70" :lol: my boy and i just laughed hard as shit and walked out and just as i got to the door the guy goes "thats like the best price i can get around here" :rofl: so me and my boy just kept laughing and said yeah ok by

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)