planing a road trip, looking for places to sleep along I80

im going from cali to nebraska. wondering if anyone here is along I80 and wouldnt mind talking about giving me a place to spend the night. somewhere a couple hours west of salt lake city would be great but i could probably make it to salt lake in a day. just dont want to lol.

dont know a date yet, just wanted to see if anyone would be open to it. figured it would save me some money and give me a chance to see and hear some new cars. cause after all, who wants to go sightseeing when i can give someone the chance to beat the crap out of my ear drums? :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

bump

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Thats quite the drive. my wife and I drove from Casper to San Fran. a couple years ago. There is nothing between the Nevada line and Salt Lake. So your best bet is to shoot for Salt Lake. Like a 12 hour drive or something around there. Your next best option would be Elko or Wendover. And if your looking for shorter legs to your trip, you might want to look for a place around Cheyenne or Sydney, thats assuming your going to Lincon (based on your topic for a few days ago).

Edited by blade7022

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

so far it looks like ill stop in reno on day 1. salt lake on day 2, then all the way to lincoln on day 3 or stop by my godfathers in denver.

thanks for the tips, ill look up those places. any cool stops along the way? figure i might as well see as much as i can on this drive.