Paper Calculations

OK so that lil port wall of doubling the baffle makes it 43? so i take it thats the highest you can really go? so wat do you suggest then?wat frequency would you think be the the best?

your highest db will be a the resonant frequency of your car. One way to get a 50 hz box is smaller. You can use your box design and make the enclsoure end at the back of the hump. That would give you 504.3 liters... your port would be 330 x 856 mm and 229 mm deep

SO i my case i will have to take the second choice cause thats the frequency i want and its less wood. hmmm let me find the resonate frequency of the car quick. may take a while.

well i have two of there 15S IN my golf and my highest is a 147.1 with one amp but now i have got a better box in the car but haven tested it yet. now if i take the smaller box the space that the box would have taken up is going to be empty. and i have already built a back piece for amps and batteries so its going to be empty from the box to the back piece. must i put anything there?

Archived