Sundown Audio

RCA Inputs.

Maroon97SL

Sometimes my amp cuts out ( doesnt completely lose sound just doesnt produce power like it should ) if i wiggle my rcas around it will go back to normal. Is this my amp or RCA's is it really worth spending good money on say a RF amp wiring kit?

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

could be either, try a diffrent set of rcas if you have them, also check them at the h/u

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

could be either, try a diffrent set of rcas if you have them, also check them at the h/u

They are cheap RCA's and i don't have an extra set, im browsing the FS forum right now looking for a new pair. Got any advice on what kind of RCA's I should look for? Saw some Knu's for like 10$

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

so you have a cheap set that is messed up so you want another cheap set and expect better results? hmm... maybe spend a little more money?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so you have a cheap set that is messed up so you want another cheap set and expect better results? hmm... maybe spend a little more money?

Only good name i know of right off hand is RF maybe kicker and mtx. Im asking for advice man, what kind of RCA's should i run that aren't too expensive, i do have a budget, i can't afford a 50$ set of RCA's.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

well you know knukoncepts. just dont look at the cheapest set they offer. go to darvex.com and look at RCAs. just spend like $20

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well you know knukoncepts. just dont look at the cheapest set they offer. go to darvex.com and look at RCAs. just spend like $20

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/78345-ixos-16-rcas-xs-power-tall-post-kit/page__p__1079455__fromsearch__1entry1079455

Thinking about buying those off of him.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

Archived