Ways To Attach Fabric To Mdf Wood ?

so the thin visocity is fine? thanks for the help.

The thin was just the first pic I found in my Favorites. I use to order that one and then I tried Tims brand. His is a Medium Set and I like it alot better.

That activator though is still what I prefer. Although the stuff Tim sells is good also.

So that is a couple pics of CA and activator. PM Tim and get some of his.....like I do.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

I am glad this topic is started..I wanted to do my Box with Vinyl..Not Just any Vinyl LSU Vinyl..Louisiana State University Vinyl...I bought some for my wife to make some place mats out of for our table, cause we are LSU fanatics...IT looks real cool...I like it..Problem is I was wondering how to attach it..Cause it has this thin felt like material on the back of it and I didn't know what to use..I have all of these Ideas, but I am the laziest bastard in the whole intire World...I need help...

I would suggest the 3M Super 90 or DAP contact cement form Home Depot. (Super 77 sucks).

I would also suggest doing a test piece first to see hos it holds up with that backing on there.

I actually prefer to peal the backing off. But have used it with the backing and had good results.

for the contact cement, do you roll it on, brush it, or can you spray it.

i wouldnt roll it. you can brush it onto small pieces or to touch up areas. but for the big pieces spray it.

I soray the contact cement out of a standard siphon/suction feed gun. Nothing special.

I have also brushed it on with good results. Just watch for puddles that could leak thru.

• 2 weeks later...

CA GLUE FTMFW. WOW i am amazed at this kind of glue. I did tear a little skin off, being careless, but this glue is the bomb. Thanks for the info on the product, and the activator specifically Epicenter Designs.

I got that exact stuff and it is working great so far.

Baylor University

Accounting

Archived