Sundown Audio

Old School RF BD1000

sqsux

its 1000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms sorry not 1 ohm yet yes it can but run an fan on it i have had 4 rockford fosgate punch 1100a2s on 4 power punch hx2 15s 2 ohm dvcs that amp is an power house and power hungry

its 1000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms sorry not 1 ohm yet yes it can but run an fan on it i have had 4 rockford fosgate punch 1100a2s on 4 power punch hx2 15s 2 ohm dvcs that amp is an power house and power hungry

thats amazing news, i'm about to buy two of them for my dual 2 sub lol, i was praying that it was really 1k@2ohms

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

ive got one hooked to a 12w7 and it slams. my birth sheet reads 1084 watts RMS at 2 ohms. i also had a power 500.1 BD that put out 645 watts. they truly are underrated but it is power hungry as well, but i got lucky cuz my caddy handles it quite well

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

ive got one hooked to a 12w7 and it slams. my birth sheet reads 1084 watts RMS at 2 ohms. i also had a power 500.1 BD that put out 645 watts. they truly are underrated but it is power hungry as well, but i got lucky cuz my caddy handles it quite well

I wish I could have gotten the second one, I could have had all RF amps, but the guy wanted me to buy his MMATs 15's, I was like you know what, no. :shrug: So I bought an AQ2200d instead. thanks for your birthsheet rating though, thats what I was really looking for at the time.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur